Friday, May 12, 2006

And the award for funniest band *ever* goes to...

Rosemary's Billygoat...what follows is an actual excerpt about them from a magazine that I found in my friend's bathroom - I think it was Blender - apparently they are a real band.....and I think this just might be the funniest thing I have ever read (and I've read Good Omens - which has gay monkeys on nitrous oxide...)


So they like goats?
They are Goats! Or more accurately,this LA metal quartet claim to be half-goat - just like thier guitars!

Half-goats guitars? Are they easy to play?
"No," admits singer Mike Odd, "but evil is never an easy path to follow."



Nothing I can say can make that any funnier then it already is...

4 Comments:

Blogger Rian said...

Skull has a MY SPACE account! Even I dont have a myspace account (for fear of being killed/murdered perhaps).

Home soon. Cant wait.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Maidenskull said...

Rian - you are insane! MYSPACE rules!! = P

11:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Cove Women's Choir said...

i dunno...
i read the back of a cradle of filth dvd and one of the reviews was
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS BAND, THEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT FUCK"
i thought that was amazing.
oh, and hi Skull!!!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Rian said...

Nadine, theres a picture on my flickr account for you. It rules!!!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home