Sunday, November 26, 2006

hey world....

long time no see...

been too busy. still too busy. but had a few brief reprieves in the past few days....

Pointless Classics papers have been eating my soul, and i only have 2 of 3 heading towards done; the coming week holds a presentation and most notably the end of Antigone and Wheelock....which will be lovely...

tonight I went to Dawn and Danielle's joint semi-formal birthday party - which was nice; I think they had a good night and they liked thier presents and that's the part that matters.... everyone enjoyed fancy clothes, and I enjoyed getting my jager back (well, back in my tummy, as it were...) Drank enuff, quick enuff to feel it; left fairly early; was pretty silly; and ended up watching hairspray on tv....that movie rules...i wish I was john waters' kind of beatnik...

yesterday I had super yummy indian food, saw the new james bond movie which was fucking excellent, realized that sometimes I worry when I needn't, and found out I'm not quite as strong as i thought i was...

anyway - I'm going back in, back in like three weeks.

Metal note: buy mid-range champange...

Music: Corrosion of Conformity - Deliverance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home