Monday, August 21, 2006

Enraged

It's heading for 4 in the fucking morning and I am *losing* my shit - my fucking neighbors just phoned me to complain that something 'like music' which was coming from my house they thought was too loud, and was keeping them up - just like last night when 'thumping' kept them awake til 5 am. Indeed. I sleep with music on every night of my fucking life - just like I was doing about 15 minutes ago, when the phone fucking wakes me up to tell me this shit. Not to mention that it's bloody pouring rain and my fucking window was fucking closed, and and yesterday I was fucking out til like 4 am, so I'd like to know how the fuck I was making any noise that would keep anyone awake.

I got off the phone, so damn confused after making a pretty lame defense cause I was like 'what the fuck? but I wan't even here.....' but still totally fucking pissed - I would like nothing better than to go have a screaming match with my fucking suburbanite neighbors right now.....which is utterly outside the realm of possibility, as the rest of the people who live in this damn house will probably live nest to these bastards for quite some time....yargh....

I am almost tempted to start playing bass as loud as shawn's little practice amp will go without killing itself....

Cause I really need to be annoyed at shit like this now too - I definetely don't have enough other fucking things to worry about, or deal with, or fucking get up for a few damn hours....growl

2 Comments:

Blogger les said...

No worries Skull.

I snuck into their house and set all of the alarms to go off at some ungodly hour.

Oh, and I pissed on the kitchen counter. That one may have been accidental, though.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Rian said...

Can I come! I wanna yell at people too!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home