Tuesday, January 16, 2007

today was pretty....

slushy, and poorly plowed... but very pretty - even hardcore boys agree.

so ,it was nice to take a few minutes to appreciate that...
and the simple niceties...
warm coffee and free cookies and good conversation I could do with more often....

not long back into school...
It's been a pretty rough couple of weeks....
I've been sick for a while now...
it manifests in a few different ways and it doesn't seem to be getting any better...
I was stranded for a day...my car betrayed me, but we're fine now...

my brain has been hurting a lot...
i never realized confusion could be a continuous state...
greek, philosophy, life in general - perhaps you could just figure yourself out for me....that would be lovely...not likely, you say? I know... but it'd stil be lovely...

2 and a half months and I am done....
I've yet to declare it too openly, but I have decided it is too late and I am too uncertain to apply for grad school in the fall....
I am taking an indefinite amount of time to figure my crap out...
continue to peddle maiden cds for a living and see if I can actually make a living at it...
monday nights have become heavier on the pink than the blue and I enjoy it....
I can think of worse fates.

so that's one of those new years' resolutions I made taken care of - more or less...
the other one...
no idea.
on hold, I think - put off until the world decides its time....
I followed thru on part of it - in a sort of trial by fire type way - no idea where it goes now tho....
lets hope I make it....

Tonight I decided I needed a break...
from too many dead languages...
I decided to watch a movie - I bought Tombstone yesterday at hmv. I haven't seen it since I was about 14; I really liked it then. It's still pretty damn good, but possibly in a different way than I remember...
I'm amazed at how much of the wicked dialogue I still know line for line in my head...
and there are so many actors in it.....
Brian couldn't believe I liked it. Guess people aren't always as easy to read as we think.....
fuck I wish they were tho.....

there was a funny story too, and I really wanted to tell it.....but i don't know how.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home