Thursday, February 22, 2007

8 more.

Indeed.
since the last 10? 8 more....
it has been a good week.

now they have mostly all been incredibly good deals (like $4.50-good), so it's not quite as ostentatious as it might be.... but I do still need to calm down a little though...

and I realized that I am a more diverse listener than *I* gave myself credit for, let alone the rest of you............this happened as I was elastic-band-ing a steve earle cd to an Afi cd while holding a minsk cd. You may not like what I'm listening to and there may be lots of stuff I won't touch - but beat that range....

And all this listening (and an inspired guitarist friend) are making me more musically inclined again - I miss my band, but I also just wanna write, just me....I feel some quality time with my piano coming up soon, I think....

Also - today was a fucking awesome day as I got an autographed copy of Bruce Dickinson's second novel in the mail...........sweet merciful crap - it is awesome...and while the autograph part wasn't really the selling point, I have to admit to think that Bruce was actually in contact with the copy I have........that's pretty nifty. It makes me think about the life the book had before it made it to me.....where it's been and stuff - I know most recently it was in australia.... but I'm like that - I always wonder who owned used stuff I buy too, and why they let it go.........

but - I am so excited to start reading my book. school be prepared to fuck off; I have more important things to do now!!

Music: Steve Earle - I feel alright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home